Efforts for safety
Health and Safety Policy
In our role as a member of the Kurita Group, we will guarantee the health and safety of all people working within the company and continue to make improvements to ensure pleasant working environments in alignment with the Kurita Group Code of Conduct and Kurita Group Occupational Health and Safety Policy.
- Complying with laws and regulations related to labor health and safety as they apply to business activities.
- Investing in management resources and maintaining and improving working environments that take health and safety into account.
- Promoting labor reforms from the viewpoint of maintaining and improving physical and mental health, and improving productivity.
- Maintaining workplace safety and work safety, and appropriately reviewing and constantly improving conditions based on the results obtained.
- Implementing risk management to identify potential risks and hazards in the workplace, and making improvements in order to eradicate or minimize all risks of injury and disease.
- Establishing education and training programs to ensure all employees acquire accurate knowledge and experience to enhance the organization.
Kuritec Service Group Health and Safety Activities
We have established our Company-wide Safety and Health Committee as a pillar of our safety-first approach. Under that body we have also formed safety and health committees and councils in respective business locations, as well as safety and health committees and councils at our affiliated companies. Accordingly, we work to improve our safety and health management practices across our business activities overall, under the direction of such councils.
We endeavor to prevent accidents and other problems through safety- and health-related educational activities, through work environment improvement activities and risk assessment activities at our various workplaces, and through various other efforts as well.
- Risk assessment
- Safety patrols
- Risk and Hazard prediction activities (R-KYK)
- 5S workplace safety initiatives
- Health and safety education