Efforts for the environment
As a member of the Kurita Group, we conduct business activities based on “Clean & Re-generation” in order to strive toward contributing to the realization of a decarbonized society and achieve greater levels of business growth and our environmental objectives through business activities in alignment with the Kurita Group Code of Conduct and Kurita Group Environmental Policy.
- In accordance with our code of conduct, promote compliance and also observe agreements related to the environmental laws and regulations of all countries and regions.
- Actively promote business operations related to the customer’s environmental improvement.
- Promote the following environmental improvements to contribute to achieving the SDGs (Sustainable Development Goals) supported by the Kurita Group.
(1) Strive to contribute to the creation of a society with a circular economy through Cleaning Service Business.
(2) Strive to contribute to the realization of a decarbonized society through in-house environmental improvements.
- Work to accurately understand the corporate environment and the influences on the natural environment, and then continuously improve environmental management systems according to goals and objectives set based on that understanding.
- To reduce environmental risks, we reliably carry out risk assessment.
- Conduct education and training to raise awareness about environmental protection, and work to contribute to local society and improve our coexistence with it by expanding communication with the public.
In order to deepen understanding of this environmental policy by all people who work at our various workplaces, we post it inside the workplaces, and we also make it available to the public.
We engage in business in a manner that enlists the entire company in efforts to improve the environment with the aim of giving rise to ecologically sound factories so that we might help our customers with respect to saving resources, conserving energy, decreasing waste, and reducing their environmental loads.
ISO 14001 environmental management implementation
Head Office and East Japan, Mie, Iga, Harima and Oita sites
The Kuritec Service Group’s Environmental Improvement Activities
- Regarding the needs of customers (environmental improvement activities via business)
- Regarding self-transformation (reduction of our environmental burdens)
- Increasing the reuse of parts discarded by customers
- Reduction of CO2 emissions and waste