Efforts for the environment
As a member of the Kurita Group, we conduct business activities based on “Clean & Re-generation,” with the dual aim of creating environmental management mechanisms geared to business risk and improving society’s sustainable development and management through efforts to protect the global environmental.
- In accordance with our code of conduct, promote compliance and also observe agreements related to the environmental laws and regulations of all countries and regions.
- In order to promote a sustainable society, work to reduce waste by conserving resources and energy and by means of the 3Rs (reduce, reuse, recycle).
- Actively promote business operations related to the customer’s environmental improvement.
- Work to accurately understand the corporate environment and the influences on the natural environment, and then continuously improve environmental management systems according to goals and objectives set based on that understanding.
- To reduce environmental risk, reliably carry out risk assessment and improve the management of chemical substances and industrial waste.
- Conduct education and training to raise awareness about environmental protection, and work to contribute to local society and improve our coexistence with it by expanding communication with the public.
In order to deepen understanding of this environmental policy by all people who work at our various workplaces, we post it inside the workplaces, and we also make it available to the public.
We engage in business in a manner that enlists the entire company in efforts to improve the environment with the aim of giving rise to ecologically sound factories so that we might help our customers with respect to saving resources, conserving energy, decreasing waste, and reducing their environmental loads.
ISO 14001 environmental management implementation
Head Office and East Japan, Mie, Iga, Harima and Oita sites
The Kuritec Service Group’s Environmental Improvement Activities
- Regarding the needs of customers (environmental improvement activities via business)
- Regarding self-transformation (reduction of our environmental burdens)
- Increasing the reuse of parts discarded by customers
- Reduction of CO2 emissions and waste